Tuesday, February 12, 2008

things are going well with the baby girl. today she called me sweetie pie, pinched my cheeks, and said that she hears parents saying that to kids at school...lol. we decided a good pet name (another one any way) for her from me is baby cakes.
on another topic, i was thinking to get my significant other some roses and balloons delivered to his job for valentine's day, which is something i've never done before. i've seen men receive delivered flowers, but i never really asked any of them if they liked that. so here are my google search findings. i also have a poll on the right, men please let us know what you prefer, take a second and vote.

join us next time for some more blog therapy as we move forward on our journey to fabulosity

thanks,
Mama

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online