Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A New Chapter

Yesterday I was told that there was no longer a need for my position at the company where I was working. As nicely as my former bosses tried to say it and as much as I can understand this business decision this doesn't change the fact that I am a woman with a family and bills to pay living check to check. So, what the heck do I do now? That was supposed to be my six month review. For the last few years, the average amount of time I've held a job has been about six months! That's right, count 'em up.

On a brighter note, now that I am a US Citizen I can go for a nice secure government job! Having the entrepreneurial spirit I have this will be a tough pill to swallow...well you know what they say "What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger." I will thoroughly enjoy some stability in my life for some time though I know that much. God willing, I still have plenty of time for my big dreams. I am not quitting just taking a breather so I can make it for the long haul...I am re-energizing.

With that said, in light of yet another change in my life, I am reconstructing Myakwamy. I hope you enjoy.




0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online